Issues in Pro with site site width and feature box

Hi!

I’m running Pro v 1.2.7 over at https://www.premt.net. I’m experiencing two issues, both of which are apparent on the front page.

First, I’ve set the max site width in the Customiser to 980px. Headers and footers conform to this, but the content does not – it is wider. (Interestingly, when displayed in the Customiser, the content has exactly the same width as the header and footer.)

Second, I have three feature boxes on the front page with Horisontal Alignment: Left. For some reason, the title and link text appear below the icon, rather than next to it. Moreover, when I set Horisontal Alignment: Right, the icon will appear below the title and link text.

Any assistance would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Rain

Hi there,

Thanks for writing around!

  • I checked your setup and it looks like your content is being served by cache please make sure to clear your plugin’s cache so the changes are reflected on front-end as well.

  • It’s a known bug and already reported to our issue tracker, as a temporary fix you can add the following CSS code in the Theme Options > Global CSS or in the Customizer via Appearance > Customize > Custom > Edit GLOBAL CSS

.x-feature-box.left-text .x-feature-box-graphic, .x-feature-box.left-text .x-feature-box-content {
    display: inline-block;
    vertical-align: top;
}

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.