Issues fully loading X themes Pro

Hello

I’ve recently put together a site for someone and they’re having issues accessing Cornerstone (well actually Pro) from their end. They get to the stage where the side panel shows but the site content never does. They’re using a Windows laptop, BT internet and Google Chrome. They’ve also tried accessing via an iPad with the same result.

http://stonehavenpaddleboarding.co.uk/

Do you have any ideas? The wp-config.php already has WP-MEMORY_LIMIT added.

Many thanks and apologies for the vagueness

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

Please send us your login details to find out what could be the issue.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials
    All the best!

Hi there,

What page isn’t loading? I checked and they are loading just fine. If you’re referring to touch devices, then it may not work since the builder isn’t meant for mobile devices. Regardless of the device and it has touch feature then it’s considered a mobile device since it’s hard to determine which is which since some devices exhibit desktop properties even though they are the tablet device.

Thanks!

Hi Rad, thanks for getting back.

We’ve tried the Home and About pages. Are there any browser settings (Chrome) that could potentially be stopping the loading? I’ll get back to them and ask them to download Firefox and try again. As far as I can tell, they have a decent WiFi connection but I’ll get them to run a speed check just to make sure.

Thanks for your help

Gus

Hey @gus.mcdougall,

I tried opening both the home page and about us page and it works fine (see Secure Note)

Please purge all caches including your browser cache then test again. Also test in incognito mode.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.