Issue with uploading images through Cornerstone

Hi! I’m having serious issues with images in cornerstone and in my media library. After exhausting all possible avenues of fixing this issue with the webhost, I’m hoping someone here knows what’s going on.

When attempting to upload an image through the image element in Cornerstone, I see the following occur:

EF510F5B-CB68-48D7-A652-4CEE95BFB40E

The only option I have is to hit ‘back’ in my browser at this point, as I can’t access the save button or the ‘exit to dashboard’ option because this weird image upload window overlays the both of them.

Then I tried uploading directly to my media library - only to receive the ‘Your image needs to be resized to less than 2500px’ error message - when the image was less than 2500px to begin with.

I’ve increased the php memory and max_post size. I’ve tried deactivating plugins one at a time to see if that could be an issue. I’ve even tried logging in through an incognito browser and none of these options have enabled me to use the theme/cornerstone the way I usually would.

Hoping someone can help, because I’m at my wit’s end!

Thank you!

Hi Louisa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. It seems like an issue with the WordPress installation. Try re-installing WordPress and see if this resolves the issue.

If the issue persists then please follow the troubleshooting guide here https://theme.co/docs/common-issues

If nothing works then please get back to us with the result of the steps above and URL/User/Pass of your WordPress dashboard using the Secure Note functionality of the post to follow up the case.

Thanks!

Thanks Nabeel - appreciate it!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.