Issue with tab content styling

Hello,

I have a problem in tab content on this page (pwd: E-MM). There is a border on the second tab (when you click on “Types de Marériaux”) which shouldn’t be there. I’d like the second tab to look exactly as the first tab. I could however not find an explanation and fix it.

Could you please help me to find out what might be causing the issue?

Thanks,
Antoine

Note: I noticed that when I created a third tab, the issue is only with the second tab and the third tab content looks good. The problem is thus not from the content of the tab itself but it comes from something else…

Hi Antoine,

Thanks for writing in! You’ve custom CSS in your Child Theme that is conflicting with your second tab. Please go to your Child Theme’s style.css file first then find and remove the following code:

div#x-legacy-panel-2 {
    border: 1px solid #cdcdcd;
    padding: 20px;
    margin-top: 40px;
}

This should fix the issue.

Cheers!

Thank you for your help.

You’re welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.