Issue with slider on home page

Hello,

I have recently developed a site called bigislandchocolatefestival.com on the home page you will see my slider at the top of the screen and I have layered my logo on the bottom right. if you watch it cycle through the images you will notice that my logo will glitch after every picture change. I have played with the revolution slider settings and I cannot get it to stop. Any help will be much appreciated.

Hey There,

It’s good to hear from you! Did you added your logo as a global layer? Could you please provide us access to your site so that we can take a closer look?

Thank you in advance.

Attached as a secure note

Hello There,

I have inspected your slider and it turns out that in one of the slides, the layer is position 1px different from the others.

Please make the changes and make sure that they have the same settings and timeline. Clear the cache before checking your site.

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks for the reply on this I have made sure the layered logo was the same size and position. Also the timelines are all set the same and I still get the glitch even after clearing cache and pulling up site in private browser.

Thanks for any extra help you can provide!

Hi,

To prevent it from flickering, you need to add your logo as static layer.

I went ahead and duplicate your home slider to home-test

I then set your logo as static layer so that you can check how it works.

Kindly check in your end.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.