Issue with site not updating in browser

Hi there,

We have several sites with X, all of which are fairly stable.

One however is having a few issues.

When logged into the site, going to the Dashboard is fine, however when we visit the site the Admin bar disappears. To edit a page I need to go Dashboard > Pages > Edit with Cornerstone.

I can edit the site, and it saves fine, however when I visit the page no updates show, and the Admin bar disappears. Even if I clear cookies and cache, or view in a different browser, the page doesn’t update. If I go back to Dashboard > Pages > Edit with Cornerstone, I see the updated page.

I’ve tried turning off all plugins, same issue persists.

Any help would be much appreciated.

The site is http://www.evergreen-alpineacademy.com/

Thanks in advance!

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, It’s a caching issue. the adminbar shows up after I cleared the WP Fastest Cache. Just deactivating it does not clear its cache, this seems to be the issue with the missing content on the frontend as well.

Hope it helps,
Cheers!

Thank you! Such a simple thing that I couldn’t work out…you guys are the best!!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.