I noticed the shortcode for the Email Forms addon changed from [x-subscribe-form="###"] to [tco-subscribe-form="###"]. This broke a few optin forms for our clients, particularly ones with custom CSS. The [x-subscribe="###"] trigger seems to still work to display an optin form on a page, but any custom CSS referring to it had to be changed from:
.x-subscribe-form {
text-align:center;
width: auto !important;
max-width: 100% !important;
}
to
.tco-subscribe-form {
text-align:center;
width: auto !important;
max-width: 100% !important;
}
This fixed our broken forms again.
When did this happen? Was there a reason for the change? Why would you do that and break a bunch of existing code for people? I’m curious. I noticed it this week, so not sure if it was tied to a recent theme update or something.
Anyway, don’t know if it’s already been discussed (a quick search didn’t find anything) but thought I’d give any longtime X / Cornerstone users using the Email Forms add-on a heads up to check forms and update shortcodes.