Issue with scrolling wheel

Hey, so I’ve been building this website and every time I load the homepage for the first time, I have to scroll down multiple times (with the scrolling wheel of my mouse) to get the page to scroll down.

There scrolling works perfectly fine when I use my browser’s scroll bar though.

Same issue is happening in mobile.

Happens when I scroll down and when I reach the bottom of the page, it then happens when I scroll up.

Can you help me please? Thanks.

Here is my website: https://co.tuvi.digital/

Hello @Truancho,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that there is an issue of mixed content and there are JS console errors as well. It seems that the URLs are not fully replaced while moving the site from staging to productions and that causes the Mixed Content issue [ HTTP and HTTPS ] blocking to load of the Font files and other required files.

I would suggest you replace the URL properly and check this again, there are many URL replacement Plugins available in WordPress which help you to replace the URL.
This article will be helpful in this:https://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-update-urls-when-moving-your-wordpress-site/

I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. CSS/JS Customization
  3. Version Compatibility
  4. Disabling Cache

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello, I partially solved the issue on desktop by adding the Following to global CSS:

body {
overflow-x: visible;
}

Apparently there was an extra scroll bar to the right.

However, the extra scroll bar to the right still appears in mobile. How can I remove it? It will certainly solve the issue.

I solved the issue, thanks. Had to clear cache after adding the CSS.

You are most welcome @Truancho

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.