Issue with PRO Page Builder

Hi,

I have an issue with the PRO Page Builder on a specific site. The problem is, that the page builder doesn’t show the content correctly. On the top everything is fine, but the last two sections are a complete mess…

Could you guys have a look please? Thx in advance!
Pascal

Hello @pascalmainz,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

There seems to be plugin conflict. I checked home page and last section has layout issues. I checked the error message on browser console and then based on that I deactivated the plugins other than contact form that seems to fix the layout. https://screencast.com/t/lFsWbPBds9

I suggest you to test for plugin conflict and reactivate one at a time to narrow down on the plugin that is causing problem.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant. Thanks for that hint! Next time i start there.

Hey There,

Please let us know how it goes. Keep in mind that you must be very careful when inserting text and custom html to prevent any page conflicts as well.

Regards.

Hi. What do you mean with that?

Keep in mind that you must be very careful when inserting text and custom html to prevent any page conflicts as well

Hey There,

I have just gave a reminder when you insert a text with a custom html code in it because there are cases that it also create problems the same as you are experiencing.

I have inspected the page and so far I am not seeing any broken codes at the moment. If the page is broken upon loading in your site, try to refresh the page again.

Please let us know how it goes.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.