Issue with Posts Magazine Following Update

Hi there.

I just updated to version 5.0.7 and the Posts Magazine element on the homepage is smooshed to one side of the page. No settings were changed the last few days, so I suspect this has something to do with the update. Any guidance?

Website is www.guysdrinkingbeer.com and the issue is visible right away.

Hello @karlklockars,

Thanks for writing in!

Your issue can be just a caching issue. Since you have installed the Breeze cache plugin, please clear your plugin cache and browser cache before testing your site again. You may need to use private browsing mode in testing the site.

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If after trying all of the above things you are still experiencing problems, please reply below, including login details to your site in a secure note, so that we can investigate further. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

I tried all of the above to no avail. I’m attaching login credentials using a secure note here.

Thanks.

Hello @karlklockars,

I have investigated the issue and I found out that this is related to a bug in the latest release wherein the Flexbox column fill option has been switched. The previous setting “Grow” acts like the “Auto” while the “Auto” work more link “Grow”.

This has already been added to our issue tracker and will be looked into by our development team. I cannot make any promises relating to a fix at this stage. I will add a note to the tracker referencing your report though so our dev team can see there are multiple reports of the issue.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.