Hi there,
I want to create a contest with the plugin “contest”, it was working correctly and it doesn’t work anymore, I cannot save a new contest. Can you check if there is a conflict with X?
Cheers and thanks
Hi there,
I want to create a contest with the plugin “contest”, it was working correctly and it doesn’t work anymore, I cannot save a new contest. Can you check if there is a conflict with X?
Cheers and thanks
Hi @epmarketweb
It sounds like you might be having an issue with a third party plugin or script. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts as our support policy in the sidebar states due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.
Thank you for your understanding.