Issue with photo allignment

Hello guys I have an issue with this text element. I am trying to incorporate and align this picture on the left of the text like in the screenshot.
Screen Shot 2020-07-10 at 16.13.45

It should appear like this (pink picture)

but in reality is like that which is so wrong

can you please help? thanks a lot :slight_smile:
here the original post https://www.boundlessroads.com/tulum-travel-guide/

Hello Isabella,

Thanks for writing in!

Actually this is not an issue. It turns out that you have forgotten to check your column layout.
OYtM2n35Rp6f3k6WauDVBg

I went ahead and made sure that you only have 1 column across all the screen sizes.

Please check your page now.

That is weird, because this is something I have checked I have changed from 2 to 1 column and it looked like it did change. Could it be the cache?

Hi Isabella,

No it isn’t cache. I mentioned in my post response that I went ahead and have changed it instead.

Best Regards.

Yes I understand, but as I mentioned I have checked it myself before writing to support and it was indeed 1 column already. That’s why I don’t understand why you saw 2.

Hi Isabella,

It was one column only in one of the screen sizes. For the large, tablet and phone, it is using 1/3 + 2/3 column layout. What I did is that, I made sure that it is only one column throughout all the screen sizes.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.