Issue with nav bar links and footer on mobile device

Hello,

On a desktop, the nav links work perfectly and one is able to scroll down to the bottom of the page to see the BACP logo.
When I try to do this on my android device, the nav menu links take me to different sections of the webpage.
Also when I scroll to the bottom of the page, it gets stuck and I cannot see the bottom of the page.
Please can you help?
Many thanks.

Hello @emmanora,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there,
Thank you for getting back to me.
I have tried the troubleshooting options you recommended.
The issue persisted when I changed the theme, and disabled the plugins.
I updated X and cornerstone.
I dont have a child theme.
I commented out the CSS.

I am struggling with the new Cornerstone layout. If you could point me in the direction of useful tutorials I would really appreciate it.
Many thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for sending this over to us. There is a bug with the scrolling anchors and X fixed top navbars that you have just discovered. It is assuming the header is fixed right now in mobile, when it is not fixed. We will have this bug fixed in the next release. Have a great day!

Here is a video over the new Cornerstone layout changes too

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.