Issue with images not centering with new element tool (specially on phone)

http://fa6.e9c.myftpupload.com/course/

I am trying to figure out how to get my images to center within the element box. it is really un-centered when viewed on a phone.

Also, I made all of the images the same size, but it seems to take in account white space so I have had to resize each of the images to that they are approx the same size. However, this makes the text all ragged. I would put the text in it’s own row, but then it does not come up in the right order on the phone.

Hey,

To align the images, you need to center the column with this option: http://prntscr.com/haurd3

Thanks! Perfect!

Hi @jcaporaso,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.