Issue with IE messing up a lot of the pages

Hello,
Internet explorer is not being a friend to me and the X theme

In IE it is making all my Fonts a default

and not the google font i have so everything shrinks alot.

IN IE the photos and text overlap is IE and chrome screenshots (its happening on almost all the pages) And see the screenhot in private note bc it is skewing the photos in my team boxes and some of photos are shrinking a lot)

here’s slice of the screenshot i put in secure note with the pictures shrunk and skewed. this on the “team” page

thanks so any help
best
designbabe

Hey @designbabe,

The font issue is not happening on my end. The fonts are loaded in IE. Please see the comparison below. They’re identical.

Chrome

Regarding the text overlapping the image. This is because IE does not want the image width set to auto. You need to define a width like 100% to your Image element.

Thanks.

thanks Christian,
I will see the font now, maybe it was from before when I was editing.

Do you have any feedback on how to fix the skewed photos in the team page in the boxes?
/team/ page?

thanks in advance for you help and the previous help
best
designbabe

Hi There,

Your welcome!
I can see you are using Team Members Cornerstone plugin. The skewed photos is because of the following CSS:

.mgtm-style3 img {
    height: 300px;
    object-fit: cover;
    width: 100%;
}

It is best to consult a the developer of the plugin. Though I did some research a found a suggested fix for IE object-fit:

I will also remove those screenshot with logo.

Hope that helps.

thanks very much, I did reach out to them also. Appreciate the help! have a good day
designbabe

You’re welcome.