Issue with headers when updating

Hi,

I had updated to the last version of PRO, and the headers have a weird performance.

If I go headers (from a PC) and edit them, everything ok, they show perfect.

The thing is when I visit the page from PC and mobile when I am not logged in.

Also, some lines had lost their color.

Ex.

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Could you try checking it again? It just needs re-saving :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Is weird, because the user can see the red line, but in the edition page is transparent

Hi there,

I can confirm this issue, instead of using Classic Line, please use the Line element instead. I’ll add this bug to our issue tracker and to let know our developers.

Thanks!

Ok,

The thing is that I have to change it it many places.

Hi Ignacio,

We have added to the issue tracker, it looks like a simple issue which should be fixed soon, but for now you will need to follow Rad´s intructions.

thanks