Hi there is an issue with header on the blog posts page of the site, the page title for some reason merges with the header/menu (see here) how can I fix this issue?
Thanks
Hi there is an issue with header on the blog posts page of the site, the page title for some reason merges with the header/menu (see here) how can I fix this issue?
Thanks
Hi There,
To fix this issue, please add this custom CSS under X > Theme Options > CSS:
.x-navbar-wrap {
min-height: 90px;
}
Let us know how it goes!
Hi there this didn’t seem to work 
Hello @anthony7deuce,
Thanks for asking. 
Looking at the source code I don’t see above code added. I have tested the code on my end and it’s working fine. Please see screencast. That being said I suggest you to change the navigation color as right now navigation text color is amalgamating with the background color because of same color code. You can change navigation color from X > Launch > Options > Header > Links - Text > Navbar Links.
https://screencast.com/t/K0b34XtW
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.