Issue with Gravity Forms Signature Addon & Pro

I have an issue with Gravity Forms Signature addon, the signature box does not show up. I created a ticket with gravity forms and was advised the below. I changed to a standard twenty theme and the issue was resolved. This seems to be an issue with the latest version of Pro, is there an update coming to fix it?

Hi Vincent,

The required scripts are missing from the page. When I inspected the page source code I found that the footer, closing body, and closing html tags are missing, which suggests a PHP or server error is occuring.

Have you tried running through a full theme/plugin conflict test: https://docs.gravityforms.com/testing-for-a-themeplugin-conflict/

Regards,

Richard Wawrzyniak

Gravity Forms Support Engineer

Hey Vincent,

The only reports we receive as of now is a conflict with The Grid and Gravity Forms Signature plugin. I believe this is not your case and the threads are very old.

We need to check the setup in your site so would you mind giving us the following in a Secure Note

• URL of the page with issue
  • WordPress Login URL
  • Admin Username and Password

Thanks.

Secure note sent.

I no longer need support I noticed there were other errors on our site, so I reinstalled pro parent theme and the issue is now resolved. you may close this ticket.

Hi @chubittrvl,

Thanks for letting us know and glad to hear the issue is sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.