Issue with email forms extension

Hi,

I has configured everything in the email forms extension, but something weird happens.

I insert my name and email, and it shows an error, but the redirection works.

Page: https://elinformador.org/suscripcion

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! “Not an Email form valid form” is inside a text element. Did you inserted any shortcode in your text element? Please make sure that you have used the Email Forms element or inserted the correct Email Forms shortcode.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I haven´t add any text element. That text comes from the email form.

Hey, @ignaciosantiago,

It seems you have some wrong behavior on your form data.

Please try the following:

  • Go to X/Pro Menu -> Email Forms and edit your form;
  • Check “Show Labels” setting, if it’s “no”, check “yes”, if “yes”, check “no”. Save;
  • Check the page and see if the message desapears.
  • Adjust back “Show Labels” to the original value.

This is the setting that seems to cause the issue.

Let us know if it helps.

Thanks!