Issue with Custom Background on full width page

Hello again!

On my site, I have a custom background that I like to have on my blog posts, using this css code:

.site {
background: url(“http://realdreaminterpretation.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/magical_premade_background_by_miss_minn_deviant-d542czs.jpg”);
background-size: cover;
}

/* Change the sidebar background */
.x-sidebar {
padding: 30px;
background-color: #fff;
position: relative;
left: 25px;
}

/* Set the background color to white in posts loop */
.x-main.left{
background-color: #fff
}
.x-sidebar {
padding: 30px;
background-color: #fff;
position: relative;
left: 25px;

http://realdreaminterpretation.com/2017/12/17/what-do-dreams-mean/

On my pages, I want to be able to use full-width, but see what happens? Can I exclude the background on pages, or even more specifically, pages with full width?

Thank you for all of your help. You guys are amazing.

Hi There,

Please add this custom CSS:

.page-template-template-layout-full-width .site {
    background-image: none;
}

Let us know how it goes!

Thai, GOLDEN! Thanks so much!!

You’re welcome, Jesamine.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.