Issue with cornerstone page builder not loading

Hi,

I am having trouble with my cornerstone page builder. When I try to load it, it just gives me the loading icon. I have done the suggest troubleshooting steps and still not had any luck.

Ben

Hi Ben,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found the issue you described here. The problem you are having might be due to the improper update of the X theme and Cornerstone plugin, I would suggest you follow the below steps to troubleshoot.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. After deletion please use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone.

After you update it, I would still suggest you check once by clearing all types of cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

I would also request you disable the Endurance Cache from Settings > General and check if that helps. If none of that helps, please copy your live site to a staging server so we could troubleshoot freely without breaking your live site.
And give us access in the secure note including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

@Tristup I’m having the same issue. I deactivated all plugins, but keep getting this message in Cornerstone: “Uh oh! Details helpful to Themeco support can be found in the browser’s developer tools console.” Following your instructions to @Bond, I can’t find how to delete Cornerstone. It’s not on my list of plugins.

Hey Travis,

I suggest that you create your own thread and on your new thread, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.