Issue With Cornerstone after update

Hi :slight_smile:

I just updated my site to X 5.1.1 and Cornerstone 2.0.6. When I’m on the site everything looks ok (same as it was before update), but Cornerstone looks completely off. The Cornerstone page build preview used to match what the page would look like when I was done - now it looks nothing like it. I’m not sure what’s happened. A photo of the site itself, and what Cornerstone looks like when I go to edit that particular page are attached.

Please let me know what I need to do to fix this.

Thank you :slight_smile:

It would only let me put 1 photo in this - so here is the Cornerstone view:

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi,

I am using a couple of those - have cleared all cashes multiple times. No change. It is still behaving that way.

What else should I try?

1 Like

Hey @MJRoy2016,

Hope you are doing great :slight_smile:
Can you reset permalink structure and check? Browse to Settings >> Permalinks and select plain permalink and save. now again select Post Name save and check.

It could be possible that the new plugin/theme updates may have incompatibility, There may be some script conflicts.

Can you please run a compatibility test for us? You can do it by deactivating all the other plugins and then activate them one by one to find out the conflicting plugin. It will help us further debug the issue.

Hope this helps!

Regards