I’ve created an email form with the latest version of X Theme and I’m having trouble with the style controls. Despite selecting flat button, the button shows up as 3D. Can you help?
The website can be found at: http://www.cassetiforansonia.com.
I’ve created an email form with the latest version of X Theme and I’m having trouble with the style controls. Despite selecting flat button, the button shows up as 3D. Can you help?
The website can be found at: http://www.cassetiforansonia.com.
Hi There,
Please try adding the following CSS under Customizer > Custom > Global CSS:
.tco-subscribe-form input[type="submit"] {
border: none;
box-shadow: none;
}
Thanks so much! That worked great! One more quick question. Is there any way to remove the gap between the email submit button and the other two buttons I have up there? Let me know. Thanks!
Hi There,
Please add the following code to Theme Options CSS
.home .tco-subscribe-form input[type="submit"] , .home p{
margin: 0;
}
Hope it helps!
Thanks again! It worked perfectly.
Glad it worked.
Cheers!