Hi,
I add wifgets to my blog page, but they disappear after any change.
Hi,
I add wifgets to my blog page, but they disappear after any change.
I check in Widgets and i see the sidebar empty but i don´t find the widgets i created the last time in the inactive list to put them back from there.
I create them again and the same thing happens.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! This could be caused by a 3rd party plugin. You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If the issue still exist, please re install X theme and Cornerstone. There might be some files that were corrupted. You can review our update guide and see the Manual Update section to re install X.
Please let us know how it goes.
I had disabled all the plugins and the issue still happens (even without the child theme)
Hello There,
Thanks for providing the information. Regretfully we haven’t been able to log in because the credentials doesn’t work. It seems that the password is invalid. Please double check it.
Thanks.
Try with this
Hi There,
I have tried to login but I’m getting this error (https://snag.gy/YOIVz8.jpg). If you have any redirecting plugins configured, try disabling them temporarily.
Thanks!
Hi,
Don´t worry. Even when that message shows, you are already connected. Login and the go back to https://frenchiemania.com.
Hi again,
I also tried to login, the credentials work fine but I’m not able to access the dashboard due to too many redirection requests. I tried changing the browser as well but it didn’t work.

Can you please let us know how are you accessing the dashboard so we can try it your way.
Thanks!
I access the webpage normally. Please try again, I had tried several times and it works.
Hi There,
I am able to login but after that part, I can’t access admin same with previous staff. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbjvhZIVbf. The frontend loads just fine but the backend is not. In the mean time, check error log. See the latest error in there.
How strange,
Ok, try again. I think you will be able now.
Hi,
You can try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You may add it before this line
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
Hope that helps
Hi,
I had already added that code (months ago), and the problem persists.
Hi Ignacio,
I could replicate the issue, but after a few minutes I am getting the 503 error redirecting too many times.
I have been waiting and re-trying for a good while and I cannot access the site again.
Please contact your hosting provider so they can help figure out what is causing this 503 error in order that we can help.
Thank you
Try again please. Is is the rating plugin.
Hi,
I would like to check again but the login credentials provided doesn’t work anymore.
Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note
Thanks
Here you have.
Hi there,
Thanks, I can confirm the issue but I can’t investigate. Please provide FTP login credentials as well.
Thanks!
Here you have