Issue with bilingual site with WPML + Revolving Slider

Hello
I have a bilingual site, using X theme and WPML. The issue is with the Revolving Slider, which is displayed on the main page only in one language. Is there a way to make it appear on the main page in all languages, with the relevant language slider chosen?

Best wishes
Eik

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! You may need to translate your slider. What Slider plugin are you using? I am sure that the plugin has a feature that allows you to translate the slider or that it supports WPML.

Cheers.

Hello

Thanks for your reply. Yes, I’ve translated it. I’m using Slider Revolution. The Estonian version of the slider is working on the main page. But in the English version it is not showing. I’m not entirely sure I’ve gone through all the necessary steps for it to show, that’s why I’m contacting you.

Best wishes
Eik

Hello Eik,

To better assist you with your issue, please provide us access to the site instead so we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
– Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.