Issue with a page not displaying correctly

Hi there I have what seems to be an older page on a site and when I’m logged into Cornerstone it displays correctly but if I’m not logged in the page displays very jumbled. You can see in the link below. There’s also a bit of code on the page showing up - [/cs_column][/cs_row]. Is there a setting on this page or something causing a conflict here?

Thank you,

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site URL it seems that there is an issue of broken HTML error I would suggest you please clone your page. Now go to your page and delete the sections one by one to check which section is causing the issue. If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi there I have sent a secure note. When I tried to duplicate the page it caused a critical error on the website. Thank you,

Hello @sevenagesdesign,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked your settings it seems that there is an issue with your section 2 Row. I would suggest please delete the Row and check it. Please have a look at the screenshot in the secure note.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.