Issue Validating X

Hi! I’m in need of some assistance. I am having trouble validating with my key. It says it is validated then the page refreshes back to it being not validated. However it does appear in my theme.co account as validated.

Domain: revenergypartners.com

Version: 7.2.3

Hi @LogyD,

Thanks for reaching out.

I suggest that you disable all your plugins first except for cornerstone and then try to re-validate your website. If the issue still persists after the troubleshooting, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Yo @marc_a,

Thanks for reaching out. What happened is a bit of a rare case. I reached out to my hosting provider and they took my site back to the last version of Wordpress and that was my issue. For the site to work properly I needed to have the most updated version of WP, X, & Gravityforms. Basically I updated all my plugging and it was creating the issue when wp was not updated. I updated WP and then validation took.

Thanks,

Logan

Hi Logan,

We’re glad that you’re able to find a suitable solution for your problem. If you have any other concern regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.