Issue validating a license

I reached out to support regarding a x theme Pro license I am trying to assign to a project. It keeps sending me around in circles and ultimately gives me a fail error page. I have deactivated all the plugins and tried several times. Please help us so we can resolve this issue for our client. I will followup with a secure note of license number and domain.

I sent the same message a couple days ago and it is not in my list of topics.

Hi @kstidham,

Thanks for reaching out!

I suggest that you check our documentation on how to fix the product validation issue.

If it doesn’t help, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Nothing on the Problems with Product Validation page allowed me to complete the process. I have been down this road before but never with this message and then the subsequent failure. This should not be so hard.

Hello @kstidham,

When I validated the site, I am getting this warning message:

This looks like a brand new license that hasn't been added to a Themeco account yet. 
Login to your existing account or register a new one to continue.

We will double-check our license database and find out why it is giving this message. Please bear with us.

I used this license during development. The production url was updated and we receive the same message. As you know, it fails when you try to add the license. The client is a marketing agency and they want this resolved like yesterday. Your expedience is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hey There,

The license you’ve mentioned is an X license not a Pro license therefore you can’t use it to validate the site. You’ll need to convert the license first in order to use it for that site.

This is pretty weird. It was fine as a Pro license during the development stage. It showed as a Pro license when I was trying to validate. Then you replied and the license offered a free Pro upgrade. Oh well, I took the upgrade and the license validated. Maybe a future fix would be an auto response to the level of license so your staff does not have to deal with this type of issue manually. Thanks again for your assistance and have a great day.

Hi @kstidham,

You’re welcome! If you have any other concerns regarding our theme features, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.