Issue unable to get into website dashboard: Fatal error: Class 'Envira_Gallery_License'

Hi,

I am getting the following issue when I log into http://amrrc.com. I seen elsewhere that some code can be added to fix this, but I’m unsure of the following:slight_smile:

1, Where I get the fix from?
2, If I need to install it or if Theme Co can do this?

Here is the error:

Fatal error: Class ‘Envira_Gallery_License’ not found in /www/wp-content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/plugins/envira-gallery.php on line 30

Any help is greatly appreciated as the client needs some urgent changes to the site.

The issue is discussed here: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/trouble-with-envira-plugin-in-x-v5-2-3/13216/5

Many Thanks
Tony Rymer - Redback Creations

Hey @Redback,

This issue has been fixed since Cornerstone 2.1.5. Please backup your site and then uninstall Envira Gallery then install it again via X > Overview. Ensure X and Cornerstone are updated first.

Thanks.

Thanks, I had to go in via FTP.

I updated Cornerstone and that didn’t work in itself. I then removed Envira Gallery and updated that. Then it worked.

Many Thanks

You’re welcome. Glad it’s working now.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.