Issue mobile & customiser

Hello there,

I have 2 issue on my website.

1 on mobile navigation I have issue when scrolling. The website doesn’t fit.

2 On the CSS customiser I cannot select and copy any css code anymore why?

Thanks

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!c

1.) The website doesn’t fit

  • Could you please provide some screenshots because we cannot replicate the issue from our end.

2.) Please make sure of the Theme options custom css instead. You may go to X > Launch > Theme Options > Custom Css.

Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.

Thank your for your reply

screenshot from my mobile ->https://prnt.sc/fsowod to understand the problem. My website doesn’t “stick” in the screen.

For Custom CSS I can go yes but my problem is, I cannot anymore select any ligne to copy or remove. For exemple if I want select all my css with CTRL+A it doesn’t work

Regards

Hi there,

  1. Please kindly add the CSS code below to X > Launch > Options > CSS:
.x-root { overflow-x: hidden; }
  1. There is a bug in the CSS code coloring which does not show the selected item. The code is actually selected but not shown. So if you hit the CTRL+A combination and then copy it will indeed copy the code to the clipboard which then you can paste wherever you like.

This bug will be fixed in future releases.

Thank you.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in!

1.) To resolve this issue, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)

@media (max-width: 979px){
  .x-content-sidebar-active .x-container.main:before, 
  .x-sidebar-content-active .x-container.main:before {
    max-width: 100% !important;
  }
}

2.) This could be a bug in the latest release in X. I will be reporting this to our developers. Once they’ll have it fix, it will be updated in the next release update which will be rolling out soon.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.