Issue in menu (made in cornerstone header section)

Hello
I’ve got two issues.
First:
At page https://sixsilver.pl/ I have created menu using cornerstone/themeXPro. There are few dropdown menus at desktop version of page. Sometimes everything loads properly but sometimes, lists that are placed inside menus are not loading.
Image sent by our customer:

And this is how it should looks like:

Few times it happens to me. Now I can’t simulate that to show you.

Now it only happens for me at lower resolutions:

Second problem:
I have also problem with footer:

Under the footer I have an a strange space. Strange because I didn’t made it. I’ve checked it in a HTML inspector and I think that is related to header.

Do you know how to fix those problems ?
I’m dealing with this problem for over one week and there is no progress :slight_smile:
What should I do ?
Thanks in forward <3

Hello @stahu14,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site it seems that menu items are working fine at my end. It might be an issue with the browser cache. I would suggest you clear your browser cache and then check it again. Please have a look at the given screenshot in the secure note.

For the 2nd query.

It might be the issue of broken HTML issue. I would suggest you clone the Header and Page content and then delete the section one by one and check which section is causing the issue.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.