Is this possible in X/Pro?

Hi guys,

I was browsing a site today and saw a ‘feature’ that I was wondering if someone could show me how it can be done in Pro?

The link is - http://www.tplegal-ltd.com/

It’s the section that has stock images on the left, with a blue box saying ‘Reliable, Efficient, Personable’ and then logos with some text on the right hand side.

The stock image is a tall image, while the blue box overlapping seems to be text with a blue boxed background, and then the right hand side is just logos and text, but I’m not so interested in that, it’s just how to over lap an image with text in that way.

Hopefully that makes sense, but can anyone advise on how to create a similar effect to this? I know it’s not overly advanced, and I’m sure with Pro’s recent developments and extra controls it wouldn’t be so hard.

Many thanks
Mark

Hi Mark,
I´m sure you can get a similar effect with Margin/Padding on either left or right side. But for me it looks like a picture. So you could more easily construct it in an design software like InDesign and then just make an image out of it. So you will also be on the safe side for responsiveness on mobile.
But I´m not a pro :wink:
Kerstin

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.