Is There Still a Backup Option in Pro?

Hi Guys!

I recently converted to Pro, and I love it. I love the header and footer editors, and think they’re great. However, one feature I used regularly with X was the customizer backup option, and I can’t find that in Pro. Has that gone away? Is there still a way to back up my customizer settings? (If I’m just blind, please excuse this question.)

Thanks so much!

Regards,

Byron Leavitt

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Please be advised the customizer manager is only available in X theme. X has the demo content and the customizer manager. Pro has the header and footer builder. The only way you can backup your customizer settings in Pro is to use a 3rd party plugin. You may try this plugin right here: https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/

Please do understand that since we are not the creator of this plugin or that we are not connected in any way to the creators of this plugin, there might be some issues which may occur in saving/importing the settings.

Hope this helps.

Okay, good to know. Is there a way to put in a feature request for this? It would be really great to have a backup feature built into Pro that backed up the customizer and the custom headers and footers. Thanks!

Hi There,

We will soon release a feature that will do the same function in a different way for pro,

It will come in a near future update.

Cheers!