Is there a way to visualize what Flexbox setting is being configured?

There are tons of flex-powered settings for the Header and Footer builders…

As I navigate through the many options, I have to imagine… then perform trial and error…

To avoid this, is there a way to see what setting I’m touching?

E.g. if I’m changing a certain heigh or alignment, the visual editor shows what part is selected and going to change?

Hey There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully we do not have a way to visualize or show which part is selected and going to change. Just click the element and use the trail to know which element is displaying in the inspector.

Hope this helps.

Thanks @RueNel!

That does help for some scenarios

I reckon the issue has much to do with guessing what the text means.

Yes, there’s a description, but as a user, I can’t always tell what the copy is referring to.

Looking forward to later software updates :slight_smile:

You’re most welcome! We could add that as feature request :slight_smile: , or maybe just need more samples. Thanks!

Feature request please :slight_smile:

Highlight on the editor the currently selected widget + option :slight_smile:

Hi Allan,

Your request has been added to our list.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.