Is there a way this clients link will work?

The client wants to use this company for their services but I can not find a way to get it to launch. Is there a way to add this so it will function?

The button "check availability’ on this page is how it is suppose to work.

I can not get it to launch. Here are my trials and I tried several ways to add it to the page.
https://www.sowinteraction.com/staging-wp/trips-tours/three-day-trips/
There are a few tries for 3-DAY TRIPS MAY - SEPTEMBER
Anacortes to Cypress Island above the more info button.
Here is the info I was given and have a unique on for every trip.

Hey @GeorgiaG,

The issue is with the third party service. Regretfully, we cannot provide support for third party plugins or scripts due to the fact that there is simply no way to account for all of the potential variables at play when using another developer’s plugin or script. Because of this, any questions you have regarding setup, integration, or troubleshooting any piece of functionality that is not native to X will need to be directed to the original developer.

Thank you for your understanding.

Thank you. I did reach out to them and yes, I do understand your position. It was more of an attempt to rule things out based on your piece not to get you to sort out theirs. You are (your team) always generous with your support and I appreciate all that you do. Best!

Hi @GeorgiaG,

Thanks for your understanding and feedback. We really appreciates it.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.