Is there a Pro demo?

Hi, I recently purchased xTheme and after finally getting my site set up almost how I want it, I saw that I can upgrade to Pro. Pro looks interesting because of the added customization ability, however I don’t feel that I can accurately asses if this product would be good for me based on a short video. Especially since I cannot convert my license back if I don’t like it (according to the site). Is there a way I can demo Pro? Thanks!

Hi There,

Thank you for choosing Xtheme. Pro doesn’t have demos. Pro has templates for header and footer builders. Only X have demos. We can install this Pro header and footer builders template as start point. Please also check our knowledge based for more information regarding PRO builders and it’s elements: https://theme.co/apex/forum/c/themeco/kb

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.