Is it possible to use the pre-made animations with content area or raw content

Hello,

Is it possible to use the pre-made animations with content area or raw content? Where would I find the list of classes to apply or insert on hover with JS?

I have re-created the animations but they obviously don’t progress after I move my cursor away, I can get this working but get a JS error with a modal.

Therefore, I’m wondering if I can simply apply the pre-made animations without actually using one of the Cornerstone options.

Cheers

Hey @tablufc88,

Would you mind giving us a screenshot of the animation or options you’re referring to? Maybe it could be achieved with a little CSS or JS. If you’re referring to complex animations though, that might need custom development.

Thanks.

Hello,

I just want to use the slide-top animation seen below on other elements within content areas or raw content. I have recreated the animation kind of, but rather than write more JS to prevent it from stopping animating when I move the curor away, I’d rather just use the pre-made animation.

E.g. I want to use it on contact form 7 submit buttons, and other manually created buttons.

It would be easier if this version came with shortcodes but that’s not the case I don’t think unless I’m missing something?

Thanks!

Hello There,

Thank you for the clarifications. Regretfully the content area or raw content is only a container element which means that you will have a very limited option in styling its contents. This includes the animations which is not present in the settings unlike other elements. This is because this elements is mere like a vessel or a container for other elements like your custom html codes. We can add this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

The button shortcodes can still be used within your site. You may enable the shotcode generator in X > Cornerstone > Show Legacy Shortcode Generator or Pro > Settings > Show Legacy Shortcode Generator.

You can also check out the classic shortcodes from here: http://demo.theme.co/integrity-1/shortcodes/

Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.