Is it possible to style links in column layout like tabs?

Hi. I have set up my pages using a three tab content area which has worked well. I have a need to use links in my content area and have them laid out in a three column layout. Is it possible to style the links so that they appear like my tabs? I see that tabs are using ul and li tags in a table layout.

Thought I would check to see how I best might attempt this after looking in the forums and not finding a reference to work from.

Thanks

Hey,

To assist you with this issue, we’ll first need you to provide us with your URL. This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.

Hi. It is https://mysalus.org/community/center where I have started to style the links as tabs but would like to get the hover effect if possible.

Thanks

Hello There,

Thanks for sending the url of the page in question. Your links is in side a column which is way a different structure of the tab content. Regretfully, this particular customization request is outside the scope of our support as this is not related to an issue with the theme and instead has to do with your customization of it. As such, you will need to investigate this particular issue on your own or seek help from a developer should you not feel comfortable making these changes yourself.

Thank you for your understanding.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.