Is it possible to reverse order Cells in a Grid?

Hi,

In Pro 3.2, when we use the grid layout, create 2 cells under it, and inspect the Grid, there is no “Reverse” option. I want to do this actually: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uG8PgQ6vaAM, which is explaining what I want to do for the older version of Pro. Should I have to switch back to the old row&column layout, or create rows inside cells? I couldn’t find a tutorial for this.

Your help is highly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Gunes,

Thank you for writing in, yes the CSS Grid has no reverse option, however, you can reposition the cells inside it whatever you want. By default the placement of the Cells are set to auto so they fall in order they were added. But if you click on the Cell Layout area, you’ll be presented with cell’s X and Y axis alignment.

A Complete Guide to Grid

This can get messy doing manually though, good thing the Grid element has a Cell layout editor that helps you drag the cell in place you want.

Grid Element: Cell Placement & Overlapping Content

But if you have a simple 2 columns layout and you just want to be reverse, I would advise that you just use the Row layout, instead of the Grid.

Cheers!

Thank you so much @friech!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad @Friech were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.