Is there a way to limit maximum cpu usage while editing in cornerstone/dashboard. I’m seeing big temporary spikes in cpu usage while sitebuilding (& amending) and I’d like to throttle the cpu usage for the backend side of #X & #Pro sites. I am using a managed VPS on Cloudways/Vultr & my stats are healthy except when editing in the backend. I’d happily sacrifice a little slowness
Thanks for any help
1 Like
I second, third, fourth, and fifth this!
My CPU and MEMORY increases through the roof whenever I launch cornerstone, header builder, or footer builder!
Hello @scotbaston,
Can you please deactivate all the plugins and then see if there is spike in CPU usage. Also can you please get in touch with hosting provider and ask for log files?
@nward85 please do the same thing. Request you to please create a separate ticket for sharing additional information.
Thanks.