Is it possible to have a video series in one player with a menu like this?

I am creating video courses on my website and I was wondering if there is a way to have a series of videos in one player with a menu and submenus in it like this:

Right now I have each video on its own page which is very confusing and time consuming.

Thanks so much in advance!

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Regretfully the video element only loads one video at a time. We do not have a playlist or video playlist player as of this moment. What you have in mind might only be achieve with custom development which is beyond the scope of our support.

Best Regards.

Thanks @RueNel, I guess I’ll have to find yet another plugin. It would be great if that could be a future update for the new video element.

We certainly appreciate the feedback! This is something we can add to our list of feature requests. This way it can be taken into consideration for future development. All of these items are discussed with our team internally and prioritized based on the amount of interest a particular feature might receive. Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.