I am having trouble putting into words what I would like to create however I will do my best. I am trying to create a product page for my company. I sell a product that is made up of 3 parts. Say a “front”, “middle” and “back” part. I am trying to create a section where my customer can choose between say 3 or 4 different options for the “front”, 3 or 4 options for the “middle” and 3 or 4 options for the “back” and it would then bring up a picture of the final product with those options. I plan to take pictures of each individual option so that they can click on a picture of the option to select it, and then once they select their 3 choices, it will showcase a picture I have taken of that specific configuration. Is something like this possible? Does this even make sense when I put it into words? lol. Any help would be appreciated. If anyone has any questions on exactly what I am looking for, I can try to help you understand. Thank you!
Hi,
Thanks for writing in! Regretfully this isn’t a feature offered by X. It could be possible with custom development, but this would be outside the scope of support we can offer. You may wish to consult a developer to assist you with this. X is quite extensible with child themes, so there are plenty of possibilities.
Thanks for understanding. Take care!
1 Like
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.