I am looking to add the featured photo set for an event to the archive page.
Is there some css code to make this possible?
I am looking to add the featured photo set for an event to the archive page.
Is there some css code to make this possible?
Hi There,
You can try with this CSS:
.post-type-archive-mec-events #main-content:before {
width: 100%;
height: 200px;
content: "";
display: block;
background: url(http://via.placeholder.com/600x200) no-repeat center center;
background-size: cover;
}
Let us know how it goes!
Thank you very much. Would you also help me control the margins on the category pages? I just want it to be a cohesive experience.
This did not work.
I am trying to get it to automatically pull the photo that is set as featured photo.
Hi,
You need to edit or change the skin to be able to add the featured image automatically.
Kindly refer to the links below
Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.