Is apex custom build?

Did you partner-up with a (fiver like) outsourcing membership / community plugin company?

I’m building a membership site my self and can’t find a proper plugin. Is it best to custom build it or do you have tips to look at ? i really like Apex

Don’t want to use BuddyPress or Peepso (old version).

Now I will use some user elements of UltimateMember and link it with WP JobManager but based on custom coding within Theme.co Pro.

Hello @franky,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

We use Discourse that’s been customized as per our requirements to power Apex. To build a membership site from scratch (i am assuming that with custom built, you meant from ground up) is quite a bit of work and will require lot of time. Depending upon your requirement I suggest you to use application that’s available and customize the same as per your needs.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for your answer. It had helped me making my decission. Grtz,
Franky

You’re most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.