Is Apex available via Discourse mobile app? Poll in the comments!

Hey team,

Is Apex available via the Discourse mobile app?
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/discourse-app/id1173672076?mt=8#

Who here would use Apex on mobile?

  • I’d use Apex via an app!
  • No way! We’re web people, I’m fine using the mobile site!

0 voters

1 Like

Hey @technologymedia! We’ve got some ideas we’re kicking around related to this once the community matures a bit. Glad to know there is some interest!

2 Likes

1 Like

Thank you!

Are there any real advantages to using the Discourse app compared to the web version? I suppose push notifications are one advantage. What else?

I’m curious about this too. I haven’t used the Discourse app but imagine the experience is similar to Slack mobile vs. the Slack app.

Unfortunately we do not have information about this on support level, but please feel free to discuss it among yourselves.

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.