I am not sure what I need to do to get help but it would be great if someone would decide to help. Ive posted twice on 2 threads and I cant one person to take the time to help. Ppl keep throwing articles at me which dont tell me anything. Its like no one wants to help honestly. What is the fn point of all this???
Hello @localoptimism,
We are already working regarding your website concern. Please refer to this thread for updates:
Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Regards,
I replied there. P;ease let me know what you need from me.
Hi there,
Visual composer 5.4.7 is out on automatic updates adding compatibility for php 7.2 and some bug fixes.
Kindly update to the latest version and let us know how it goes.
Thank you.
Thank you Jad. We just updated it but that did not seem to fix it. We’re clearing cache as well. Maybe we can continue this in the other thread?
Hello there,
Your website has now been fixed. Please visit the thread:
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.