hello!
i have tabs and inside there a table.
When i buiilt my page on cornerstone, i see all the scree formats good but on my iphone 6 the tabs looks differents
I attached a picture…
thanks
hello!
i have tabs and inside there a table.
When i buiilt my page on cornerstone, i see all the scree formats good but on my iphone 6 the tabs looks differents
I attached a picture…
thanks
Hi there,
Is the domain of your website http://cvhhmadrid2017.com/?
I can’t seem to access it at the moment.
yess. i know it, but i can get in…anyway, could you explain or write code in css, and i will try to fix it and send you a screenshot?
Thanks
ok… that´s fine… The problem was that on my iphone 6 my scroll bar doest appear, but i can move the table with the finger.
Thanks
You’re welcome.