iPhone scrolling still sticky after setting footer bar to auto height

Hi, I see you have suggested a solution to the problem of sites built using the Pro theme sticking on iPhone (user not able to scroll at all when visiting site).

However, your solution of setting footer height to auto does nothing to fix this. Is there another solution coming soon? This is a major problem.

Thanks,
Dave

Hello David,

Thanks for writing to us.

I checked your site on my iPhone it seems that is working fine at my end. It might be the cache issue at your end. Please clear your browser cache and then check it again.

Thanks

Hi,

Sorry, I should have been more specific. This is the site I was referring to, not my own site:

http://3.238.227.184

Thanks!
Dave

Hello Dave,

I have inspected the URL and I found out that there is a JS error on the page.

(index):1472 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'noConflict' of undefined
    at (index):1472

It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

If nothing is helping, provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.