iOS Display Issues

I am building a site using Pro and there appears to be some issues that only come up on iOS.

Attachments and site in secure note.

Can you help please?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare or may have installed a caching plugin like WordFence, W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates or even simple site changes, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

And since you are using SiteGround, could you please disable the supercacher in your hosting panel? The SuperCacher is developed by SiteGround exclusively for their customers. It increases the number of hits a site can handle and boosts the website loading speed. The SuperCacher includes 4 different caching options for maximum optimization of your websites. You can access the tool by clicking on the SuperCacher icon in your cPanel.

For more information about this, please check it out here: https://www.siteground.com/tutorials/supercacher/supercacher_intro.htm

Hope this helps.

All caching plugins disabled, the Supercacher was enabled on the SIteground control panel (I guess they do this automatically!)

I have disabled the Supercacher but am still seeing issues on iOS but not any PC browsers.

Any ideas guys? Got some pretty irate clients here…

Hello There,

Do you only have one navigation row for all the screen sizes? At the moment, your one row navigation is not responsive enough for all screen size simply because the menu items does not fit for the screen width in medium and smaller screen sizes. I would recommend that you create two or more navigation row for each of the screen sizes. Each of the row could correspond to the screen size and you could design how each of the navigation row would look like for that screen.

Hope this make sense.

Hi yes it makes sense, I have elements that disappear on smaller screen sizes though… Can you tell me why this is an issue only for iOS though?

I will try as you suggest but perhaps it is a bug?

OK I have created a Bar for every screen size now. which seemed to work to begin with.

The problem I now have is that The bars aren’t disappearing!!! So I have 4 or 5 bars one on top of the other.

I have reactivated all caching plugins and cleared the cache as the site is supposed to be live now.

Can you help me to fix this ASAP? It seems to me that the Pro header builder is buggy as hell at the moment? Sorry for the tone but I am experiencing a lot of frustration.

The whole site now seems to be broken :frowning:

Hi there,

I do see it’s broken from your screenshots. But I checked and it’s okay on my end, the menu is responsive and displayed on the desktop, then the mobile appears while in mobile. Please clear your browser cache.

Thanks!