Invisible clickable button shadow problem

Hi there,

When I disable overflow my invisible button shadow appears (RED shadow), but when I allow overflow in the column, my background BLURRED picture overflows everything… how can I fix that

I don’t want my blurred background to overflow, I want only the (RED) shadow.

Hello Katarina,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns, we need to check your settings, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Here’s all information below:

I don’t want my blurred background to overflow, I want only the (RED) shadow when I hover mouse on the column.

Hi Katarina,

Thank you for providing the credentials. I went ahead and added the following code in the Element CSS of the column:

$el:hover {
      box-shadow: 0em 0em 3em 1em rgb(255 10 50);
}

since the overflow is set to hidden, the box shadow of the button element won’t show, so the alternative approach was to add the box shadow to column on hover instead.

Please note that the code provided above serves as a guide only and is to help you in getting started so implementing it and maintaining the code will be out of our support scope and for further maintenance for new possible versions of the theme that may cause the customization to break, you will need to hire a developer.

Hope this helps!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.